Gardening is a great way to get outside in times of social distancing! We are committed to providing our customers with the best quality plants. Check below for updates regarding our response, or shop our new online store for curbside pickup!
We are happy to announce that we will be remaining open for our normal summer hours. Beginning on Tuesday June 2, our regular hours will be 9-5 Tuesday through Friday, 9-4 on Saturday, and closed on Sunday and Monday.
Efforts we are making to ensure a safe environment include:
1. Sanitizing all carts and wagons between uses.
2. Allowing direct entrance to the greenhouses.
3. Keeping greenhouse sides open when weather permits.
4. Limiting entry to the facilities to avoid overcrowding to ensure customer safety and comfort.
5. Wearing masks when customers are present.
To best serve our customers and ensure their safety, as well as that of our staff and family, we encourage the following:
1. Coming to shop with only 1-2 persons and not bringing children under 16.
2. Wearing a face covering and gloves while inside the facility.
3. Using cards rather than cash or check (we are honoring gift certificates.)
4. Maintaining social distancing rules at all times.
We highly encourage you to order online. We have received tremendous response to our online store and curbside pickup and will continue to provide this service.
To avoid any inconvenience in retrieving your order, and in order to ensure proper plant care, any orders made during the morning hours (before 12:00 noon) should be picked-up between the hours of 3-7 the same day. Any orders made during the afternoon hours (after 12:00) should be retrieved the following business day.